Taunton Massage Coronavirus Statement
If you, or someone in your household/under your care is self-isolating, or have any symptoms such as:
- new continuous cough
- high temperature. We may check your temperature on arrival to the clinic
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- new shortness of breath
RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We ask all patients to;
- Please wear a face covering. We have disposable face masks for patient use if required.
- Please be aware of other patients and respect social distancing.
- Please attend your appointment on your own (unless you are under 16 years old or require assistance).
Our Safety Measures:
- Infection control procedures & cleaning in line with PHE guidelines.
- Increased cleaning time between each appointment.
- All staff have had their vaccinations and are having regular lateral flows tests
- Staff all wear appropriate PPE.
- Morning appointments prioritised for those more vulnerable patients
Test & Trace
- Please contact us if you have any covid symptoms or test positive for Covid within 48 hours of attending the Clinic.
- If you provide our details as a contact via the Test and Trace programme, please be aware that Massage Therapists in a Clinical setting are NOT general contacts. As regulated professionals we come under the Healthcare category
- If you have the NHS Covid 19 app on your smartphone, you are welcome to scan the QR code which is displayed in both upstairs & downstairs waiting areas.
Payment & Receipts
Payment is cash, cheque or Bank Transfer only. Receipts will be emailed if required.
Taunton Massage is based within Taunton Chiropractors Centre and is open for all routine Massage appointments. We have remained open since June 2020 during Lockdowns and in all Tiers and have had NO CASES of Coronavirus transmission.
We would like to reassure all our patients with upcoming appointments that every precaution is being taken to minimize exposure to Coronavirus. Special measures have been put in place for patient and staff safety.
Last updated 22/04/2021