Taunton Massage Coronavirus Statement
As a Multidisciplinary Clinic offering Chiropractic, Osteopathy and Massage, our premises are legally classified as a Healthcare setting.
We have remained open since June 2020 and as guidelines have changed over time, Healthcare guidance has remained the same.
As a Healthcare Setting, we ask all patients to:
- Wear a face mask
- Female patients: we prefer you to wear your own clothes (loose, light, stretchy clothing), but our patient gowns may be requested in advance.
- have any Covid symptoms or feel generally unwell
- have no symptoms, but have tested positive for Covid
Please do not attend the Clinic and call us to reschedule your appointment.
Our safety measures:
- Infection control procedures & cleaning in line with PHE guidelines.
- All staff are up to date with vaccinations and take regular lateral flows tests
- Staff all wear appropriate PPE.
- Morning appointments prioritised for those more vulnerable patients
- Staff will not attend the Clinic if they have any Covid symptoms and if they have Covid will not return to work until they have had 2 negative Lateral Flow Tests at least 24 hours apart.
Last updated: April 2022